Welcome to Duluth Central High School - Home of the Trojans
In September of 2010 Duluth Central High School and Denfeld High School merged and located at Duluth Central during Denfeld's renovation project. In September 2011 Central and Denfeld students were relocated to the new Denfeld High School.
When originally built on the hillside in 1892, Duluth Central was considered "The Finest High School in the World." The school was famed not only for its grand clock tower, which could be seen for miles, but also for its wide halls, sweeping stairways with iron banisters, large chandeliers, and beautiful statuary. In 1970, due to age and safety conditions, the Duluth School Board decided it would have to build a new school to replace Historic Old Central High School. In 1971, Duluth had a new school on top of the hill.
This website contains alumni and reunion information as well as some of our proud history.